jueves, 4 de abril de 2019

A little about me...


Hi! My name is Camila Vera, i'm 18 years old and i'm chilean. I was born October 2, 2000 in Santiago, Chile. Where i have lived my 18 years.



My parents are Mauricio Vera and Elba Villegas. They are a fundamental pillar in my life, since they have supported me in all my decisions. I have two brothers , José Luis and Carlos, with whom i speak very little.
I also have three dogs that are called Cabezon, Princesa y Martin <3






At elementary and high school i studied at Colegio Domingo Matte Mesias, located in Puente Alto. Where i met my best friends, i love them and i miss a lot. Also at school i studied gastronomy for two years.
And i am currently studying veterinary medicine at U. Chile.



One of my favorites hobbies is eating, sleeping and watching series, i am currently watching "the last kingdom", wich is very good.
I also love listening to music, especially pop, electronics and hip-hop. Because it gives me energy throughout the day and makes me feel happy.
My favorite food is sushi, although some do not like it. I love it.






2 comentarios:

  1. Hello Camila! Your dogs are very cute, they look very close, I only have one baby that I love with all my heart. Regards!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Your pets are so so cute!. I also have three poodles! but their names are "Chonga", "Pepita" and "Lulú" :3

    ResponderEliminar