martes, 18 de junio de 2019

MY LIFE'S MAIN EVENTS

October 2, 2000.💛
I was born in San Bernardo a Monday. I was the first child of my parents.


October, 2009.🐶

For my birthday my uncle gave me my first pet (a poodle), Martín, since this day we never separated. He is my partner in crime and literally my everything.





May 1, 2014.💘
In may i have my first concert of "One Direction", wich i was super excited because, i love the band so much. The feelings of listening and watching to them live was unique.






January, 2018.🚗
For the vacation me and my family went to Argentina, Bariloche, where i met beautifuls and uniques landscapes. Also we met the Patagonia in Chile, wich was something amazing and would do again.






September, 2018.💪

When i was in the school, in september every 4th medium have to create a work. Was my first work and it was one of the best works in the school.





November, 2018.❤
The day i had to leave school was the best because i would not have to go anymore but at the same time sad because i would stop seeing my classmate and friends, who love them very much.









December, 2018.💃

My graduation was a very special day because it is a moment that is lived only once.

6 comentarios:

  1. Hi! I have also been to Bariloche! I went in December 2015, it's a beautiful place.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. ohhh Bakan I would liked go to the concert of one direction,
    I wich one direction back. ❤️😭

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Camila
    I came to Bariloche in december 2016 in my tour of study, is great this place.

    ResponderEliminar

  4. I would love to travel to Bariloche! they say that chocolate is very amazing jajaj

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I also went to the one direction concert! :o it was wonderful

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I have a lot of friends that saw 1D xD i love it

    ResponderEliminar