jueves, 4 de julio de 2019

Why do you want to be a Vet?


Related image




Ever since I was a little, my dream was to be a veterinarian, I always had that idea of ​​help animals, that they could feel better, even a little. 







Related imageAnd I kept that idea for several years until in 2017 and 2018 I completely changed because at school I decided to study gastronomy for those two years and decided to continue with that career after I left school. But when working in the summer in a cake shop, my decision changed again, since I did not like it at all and I said: this is definitely not my thing. So, I went back to my initial decision, to study veterinary medicine. I decided to study vet because literally I do not see myself doing anything else and it's the only option I had.




Image result for nat geo wildSo far, my experience has been very good, I loved the friends I have made so far, that has cost me a bit with the tests, but little by little i must recover. The atmosphere of the university is very pleasant, and I am very happy to be here.
In the future I would like to work with exotic animals or wild animals, as I have always seen Animal Planet and Nat Geo Wild, and it has always attracted my attention.

1 comentario:

  1. hi!! i love the Animal Planet too I think you will your job absolutely great

    ResponderEliminar